KnKy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hum alliance?

5 posters

KnKy :: General :: General :: General :: General

Go down

hum alliance? Empty hum alliance?

Post  Meh ^^ Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:07 am

well so what do u say, do we need an alliance? or do we not? or what guilds do u have in mind to ally???
Meh ^^
Meh ^^
Admin

https://knky.foroes.org

Back to top Go down

hum alliance? Empty Re: hum alliance?

Post  Khai Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:49 pm

well in my opinion it's too early to speak of alliances, I mean in case we are speaking of "real" alliances, in that case we must set our goals first as a "faction farming" guild, meaning alliance battles all day long keeping the faction flowing, the question is if that's what we want? being a faction farming guild? being member of a strong alliance owning an outpost/city?
on the other hand, an alliance "for fun", meaning more people, active alliance chat, alliance events (building teams for guild battles it's easier with more people of course) it's welcome at any time, though I don't have any guild in mind to ally with Neutral
oh..maybe one..erm..my former guild "We Renegades" (couldn't think of any other guild name at the time Razz ), but it's based on fun and not faction farming
What I'm saying is we should decide first what kind of alliance we want faction farming or fun based

edit:oh..and I'm not saying that being a faction farming guild we ca't have fun Razz
Khai
Khai
Chibi Crow
Chibi Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Slay Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:18 pm

I think we r ok without one and in the moment that we need one we must do some Faction first, that could help to get into a better alliance
Slay
Slay
Mah Skull
Mah Skull

Back to top Go down

hum alliance? Empty howdy

Post  Not a Perv Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:30 pm

yea umm, choosing an alliance is how we will proceed i think, we can either choose for low lvl arena or for Faction, but lets not join a PvE alliance, those are boring and make me feel stupid
Not a Perv
Not a Perv

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshi Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:56 pm

i think an alliance woul be cool but not a faction farming guild or just low level arena guild
Kenshi
Kenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Slay Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:51 pm

So, whats is the way we'll take? with or without alliance?
Slay
Slay
Mah Skull
Mah Skull

Back to top Go down

Post  Meh ^^ Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:53 pm

i wish more ppl would answer, i personally thought of the guild as a fun one, tho i have HA in my mind ^^ kinda more like a dream cuz im so lazy to go serious for it
Meh ^^
Meh ^^
Admin

https://knky.foroes.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Khai Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:23 pm

well I'm on the fun side too, faction farming is fun also, but only for a short time (been there done that) then becomes boring as hell, and the other things we can do w/o alliance
we need serious ppl, lol, I mean who's not leaving after a while coz of some silly reasons, thats what we need in the 1st place imo
PS.I know none sry Crying or Very sad , I mean the ones I know are already in the guild tongue
Khai
Khai
Chibi Crow
Chibi Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

KnKy :: General :: General :: General :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum